VISA Credit Cards
We have it all! From rewards, to balance transfers to impeccable member service—we have all the great amenities you'd expect from Guardians CU.
Why Guardians CU?
Guardians CU answers exclusively to our members—that's you, or it will be once you become a member. And because we're not for profit, we're able to offer benefits that banks don't. Here are just a few benefits of a Guardians CU credit card:
- Low competitive interest rates—rates as low as 8.9% A.P.R.*
- No annual fees or any hidden fees
Credit Card Rewards
In addition to competitive rates and no annual or hidden fees, you'll earn rewards every time you use your Guardians CU VISA Credit Card. And you can choose the reward program that's best for you—bonus points or cash back.
Use your Guardians CU VISA for all your purchases to earn ScoreCard® Rewards Bonus Points, redeemable for exciting travel and valuable merchandise. When you use your card, you'll earn one point for every $1 you spend (net purchases, returned purchases will result in those points being subtracted from your point balance), and because they never expire, the points will add up. To redeem points and learn more, visit scorecardrewards.com.
Choose cash back and receive 1% cash back on every dollar you spend (net). Money is credited to your credit card account quarterly.
It's time to transfer!
Once you have a Guardians CU VISA, you may want to transfer your balance from other cards to take advantage of our favorable rates. It's simple to do and you'll benefit in the long run. Here's why:
- There's no fee to transfer your balance
- You'll save money long term by consolidating your credit with our low rates
- You'll have fewer bills to pay each month
Call 866-839-3409 to transfer over the phone.
Unexpected card use outside of your normal area or overseas can cause your card to be temporarily blocked until we confirm with you that the use is valid. It's great protection if you're not traveling, but an inconvenience if the card use is valid. It's important to notify Guardians CU of any and all domestic or overseas travel to prevent your card from being blocked.
If you're planning any travel in the near future, please call us at 866-839-3409.
Other Card Benefits
Other benefits of being a Guardians CU credit card holder include:
- Emergency Cash, Emergency Card Replacement can arrange direct delivery or a convenient location for you to pick up your replacement card or emergency cash. 24 hours a day–365 days a year. North America delivery within 24 hours—International within one business day. Will need to call 1-800-VISA-911 or 1-410-581-9994 collect.
- $500,000 Common Carrier Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Auto Rental Insurance
- View your account information 24/7 at www.ezcardinfo.com