Switch to a Guardians CU checking account and enjoy no minimum balance requirements. You can also write an unlimited amount of checks each month and enjoy totally free overdraft protection.
With Guardians CU's checking, you are also able to apply for a convenient debit card that serves as your checks and ATM card, all rolled into one.
Good money habits start early. With Valiant Checking, designed exclusively for 13-17-year-olds, your teenager will quickly become accustomed to managing their own money. From writing checks and using a debit card to checking balances and transferring money from our mobile app - Valiant Checking will help prepare your young adult for a financially responsible livelihood.
- No minimum balance
- One free box of 50 checks
- Easily manage - FREE Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Online banking
- FREE overdraft protection from savings
We understand "life happens." We also believe in second chances. This account allows you most of the features of a traditional checking account including a VISA debit card. Plus, when you enroll in payroll direct deposit, there's no monthly fee. After one year without NSFs, this account may convert to a regular checking account.
- Free online and mobile banking
- VISA debit card
- First 50 checks free
- Avoid $10/month account maintenance fee with payroll direct deposit
- After one year of no NSFs, the account is eligible to be converted to a regular free checking account
- Complete any combination of two of the following financial education options and your Aspire account becomes eligible to convert to a regular checking account at 10 months rather than one year
- One-on-one counseling
- KnowMore seminar